No business can survive without IT equipment in the 21 st century. Whether you are an existing company or a start-up, there comes a point where you need to acquire or upgrade current IT equipment, and the question will come up – should I lease IT equipment? Why not
ask the specialists at Equipment Finance!
Why Lease IT Equipment?
When your business needs new computers, networking solutions, network devices, or other technology your first thought is likely to be: What is this going to cost me? IT equipment is costly, but it can mean the difference between business growth and stagnation. The difference between getting your jobs done as efficiently and professionally as possible and losing clients. Having the most up-to-date IT equipment is essential for a business and you should not have to become ‘technically challenged’ due to financial constraints. Equipment Finance is here to take this stress away through IT Equipment Leasing.
How do you Save Costs Through IT Equipment Leasing?
- Keep Your IT Equipment up to Date: All IT equipment becomes obsolete at some point. However, by leasing the IT equipment you don’t have to take on this worry, nor the financial
burden of upgrading. This will fall on the company that leases the equipment to you. After your leasing contract comes to an end, you can take out another contract and lease the newer, faster, and more sophisticated IT equipment for your business.
- Your Monthly Expenses are More Predictable: Cash flow is often the biggest problem for small businesses. When leasing IT equipment, you will seldom have to make a down payment so can get new equipment into your business without using money that could be put to better use elsewhere in your business.
- Keeping Up with Competitors: By leasing IT equipment your business can get the latest
technology which it might otherwise be unable to afford. In the dog-eat-dog world of business, it is often something as simple as having the more sophisticated equipment that improves your company’s reputation. The better your equipment, the better and more efficient your service delivery.
- Tax and VAT Savings: Leasing not only saves on VAT but because your monthly leasing costs are tax-deductible, they can be written off as a business expense, making a further saving.
Other Useful Advantages to Leasing
- Finance Multiple Items: You can see to all of your IT and business needs by financing any number of items to keep your business up to date with technology, and offering the best
- Sale and Leaseback: If you own your equipment, you can sell this and use the money to refinance new equipment. Look into the sale and leaseback option offered by Equipment Finance.
- Insurance and Maintenance: It is possible to include the insurance and maintenance costs of the leased IT equipment into your monthly payments. By doing this you can ensure you have no unexpected costs which have not been budgeted for and which might affect your cash flow.
If you are looking to lease your IT equipment, talk to an Equipment Finance specialist to get
the most favourable terms for your business IT needs.